Click on the green "Add Crop" button.
- Select "Crop Year" - this will be the year in which the crop will be harvested
- Choose the "Crop Group" from the drop-down menu
- Choose the "Crop Type" from the drop-down menu
- Select the "Field" location where the crop will be planted
Total Area and Cropable Area will automatically appear once the field is selected
- Alter the Cropable Area if whole field will not be planted
- Record Soil Analysis overview in the box given
- Enter previous crops history for this field
- Click "Save" once all details have been entered.