Where are chemical PCS/MAPP numbers recorded?

The PCS/MAPP number is recorded in the Inventory when entering information on a new item. The PCS/MAPP number will then appear alongside spray records on the Crop Summary report.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk